Friday, January 16, 2009

pirate blogging

so i'm gonna make this short because i ended up staying at my mother's and she doesn't have internet - something that i actually just wrote a huge paragraph about but erased cuz i'll be nice to my mom. anyway no wireless in the house so thank you to the person who wasn't smart enough to secure their internet. and unfortunately i found out today that my new phone while it does get facebook does not allow me to sign in to blogger. it shows my posts and a little of the toolbars but won't link into them. so for one year i will have to touch a computer once a day. this may change some travel plans.

i went out with a friend from work tonight. no big just beers/ chit-chat. marc caruso for those of you that know him. he too is beyond frustrated with our company. sigh. just not a good thing. i told him he needs to go strike it rich somewhere so he can hire me. i was hoping we would hit keno (jor is it the keno) and i wouldn't have to think about it either way. but, i actually think i have a plan. came to me in the shower this morning. needs a little ironing out though.

i have had two take out sandwiches today; an order of fries; a clam chowder; half a pb sandwich; a fiber bar thingy and a hot chocolate. oh, and beer. i feel like my belly is going to explode

Also . . . I can kill you with my brain

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Maybe you should take your phone to your dealer, see if there are any software or firmware updates that can be applied.