Wednesday, January 07, 2009

i damn near forgotted

so, never did find my keys. had to bite the bullet and get a set made. oh, and while you're at it dealer folks go ahead and do an oil change and inspection sticker. so two keys; two tire; air bag signal thingy; inspection sticker. we're looking at about 500 bucks or so. not to mention the part where i spent a few hours looking for my registraion and the little decal thingie that i never put on the car. are ya sensing a pattern here.

i really hate being such a mess. i would like to just take everything in this house and throw it away and start over. bleh.

i have finally gotten to the musical in the buffy series. such a good episode. and kim, yes, i cried at the scene i posted yesterday but truly just a good piece of writing. i remember thinking so the first time i saw it.

i'm thinking i should do something different with my life - any suggestions?

i did make it to the chiropractor today so while i am still taking a lot of meds i feel a little less like crying.

i truly have not one interesting thing to say.

hmm, does anyone else feel a near burden at facebook. i have found so many people that i was excited to find and now want to keep in touch with but i have always sucked at keeping up with the people who were already in my life.

good goddess, i've whined myself to tears.

speaking of drugs . . . did you know 7up originally had lithium in it? why can't they make soda like they used to???

10 comments:

kimberkara said...

What happened to ingesting drugs because it felt good? No wonder everyone is depressed these days!
Something different... um...
take a class. Something to stimulate your brain and hold your interest.
BTW - You were in my dream last night. It wasn't so good and I got robbed, but we had a good laugh in the end because the robber had such an enjoyable robbing experience with me that he slipped me his # and address.

Booya said...

I agree with Kimber, take a class, I love photography, give it a shot. Or maybe joga or something. Cooking perhaps?

cassdawn said...

it still feels good to ingest drugs just in a 'oh, thank the heavens' as opposed to a 'oh, there are the heavens'

by something different i meant bigger - job / boyfriend / house - that kind of thing.

did he steal your heart :D i kill me
CMON, you walked right into it!! it was either that or analyze that dream and i don't think you want that

cassdawn said...

yoga is fantastic - i do that one. photography - i too love photography; maybe i'll start doing more and posting some here. hmmm, good ideeeeeaar

kimberkara said...

What the... I suggest a class and you want a better idea, booya agrees and it's a good idea? Shenanigans!!!

cassdawn said...

no, no class just doing some photography. which is a good idea. but still doesn't answer what i was originally asking which was more of a "what to do with my life" but since he typed that before i clarified i figured he could read my response to you and see that was what i was looking for - good grief and gravy woman!! listen up hormone girl . . . i didn't knock you up so i'm not sympathetic!!! :P

kimberkara said...

Don't piss me off woman - I'll kill ya.

cassdawn said...

yeah, not scared . . . have to catch me first hahahaha

and since i don't want to have sex with ya - ya got nothing to hold over my head

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Hmm... since I want to have sex with Kim, I guess I'm screwed.

cassdawn said...

UH YUP and the beauty of this is -even if *I* annoy her . .. you're screwed :)