Thursday, January 29, 2009

kim's trying to kill me

kim asked when i would talk about gideon - thanks kim - energy nearly spent. i don't allow much time to dwell there it's um . . . yeah, anyway.

you're right about tv kim - except i am not trying to kill brain cells. i am trying to drown them. fill my brain with images that i either have no attachment to or that are only metaphores for my own feelings. and subterfuge my feelings with someone else's . hmm, i don't know if subterfuge is the right word there . . .

doesn't help that my fucking hip has not stopped hurting for days now.

kim is right about me not having any obligation to keep you people entertained. still i hate doing this kind of post. i like to entertain people. hell, i like to entertain myself. and i swear i'll work at it. but there'll be a few more that stink of . . . well this. cuz kim's right; can't avoid it forever - it's eating me which means you're gonna have to hear about it mostly cuz ya'll love me (even if ya don't know it yet) but

Alos . . I can kill you with my brain

1 comment:

kimberkara said...

It's my job.
When are you going to start posting from work?