Thursday, January 22, 2009

makes me crazy

just not in the good way. the man is . . . . . grrrrrr!!

point in fact everywhere i look people are trying to aggravate me beyond what i have the capacity to hold. i could just nearly burst with aggravation.

when i was eleven we bought a house. well, i mean, i didn't buy it - my parents. they decided to put an addition on the house. my mother good lord that woman never met a house she couldn't remodel. seriously, she lives in a condo now - one of those brownstone type thingies - each one same layout. except her's. she knocked down a wall. anyway, i digress. in this case they were knocking down the whole back of the house. they gave me a sledge hammer. it was fantastic. i dream about it now. i close my eyes now and see that. and no kim, it isn't the same - in my scenario no one is getting their head bashed in.

so instead, i eat. at the moment i am eating yogurt covered pretzels. which are relatively good for you. i don't really eat crap all that often but the funny thing is that if you eat enough good food you still become a fat ass.

good goddess this is a depressing blog. sorry, i am on the precipice of change and it's making me irritable.

um, on an up note guantanamo prison is closing HOORAY!! how's that for some good news. i know some of those people are probably scary scary but we don't deal with scary by acting above the law. a return to law. so far the man is racking up the messiah points.

Also . . . I can kill you with my brain

3 comments:

kimberkara said...

Praise the new Messiah!!
The yogurt pretzels I have had were incredibly bad for me. More so than I would have believed. Yogurt raisins too.
I'm a lil confused. Is the home demo an analogy for remodeling your life, or would you like to be a laborer instead of an office monkey.

cassdawn said...

hell ya praise him!! i also found out that yesterday he reversed bush's bastardization of the FOIA.

i suppose it depends on what you mean by bad for you. i mean they have more calories and fat then say twizzlers but your body processes them better. i mean there is a high fat content but it's milk fat.

NE WHO. yes, you are confused. it's an analogy for . . . well, okay, it's not so much an analogy as i'd like to knock something down with a sledgehammer. not figuratively - literally. it's a great release of frustration :)

kimberkara said...

SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!
go on craigslist and get a free car that doesnt run. put it in your backyeard and have at it whenver you need to. Hell, you could charge others to bust it up too.