Thursday, January 01, 2009

and away we go

so i committed and so . . . day 1. i suck at follow through BUT this is the year i have decided to suck less at a great number of things so who knows maybe i will pull it off.

i don't intend to write about him 24/7 but i found myself thinking of gideon again today. and believe me - i try not to. when i start i literally just push it out of my head and say 'no, i will thik about that / feel that later. then it creeps up on me. i was reading a book and it talked about smelling the clothes of someone that they were never going to see again. when my grandmother first died the smells of her things were so comforting. and after gideon died i wished i had something of his. bleh. honest to goddess this isn't my reaction to all deaths.

moving along. my body has been in horrible pain for weeks. i am still emotionally recovering from the holidays. i have gained weight and everything is in horrid disorder. and yet, i feel optimistic. bizarre, no?

i do though, i feel a positive turn of events coming along. what's not to love about this year so far - i've been watching buffy for days now - the series was an xmas present to myself. i always get myself the best gifts!!

5 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

That Alyson Hannigan is one hot number, eh? You know, now that I think about it, A Cassie / Neil Patrick Harris (I don't care if he's gay, it's my fantasy) / Alyson Hannigan sandwich would be all right.

Happy New Year!

kimberkara said...

Did my boyfriend just say he want's to have sex with you, Willow, and Doogie Howser? This is one of those things I would have liked to know before I asked him to move in with me. Oh well... the chances of him getting laid tonight were already pretty slim.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Oh, no. I would just video tape it.

Booya said...

LOL, Scooter and Kimber are better than watching TV.


I had to re-read the first part of your blog and I was about to tell you not to stop sucking everything, but then I noticed that you said you wanted to stop sucking AT everything, which I am sure that you don't do.

cassdawn said...

booya - thanks

scooter - um, thanks?

kim - which one of the three of us was the deal breaker for you


carl shares the same fantasy. well, i don't know if his includes doogie. course then again i don't know if his includes videotaping. apparently carl really digs buck teeth ;)

for me this show (i say this cuz i'm still watching it) inspires many fantasies. i think the only member of the cast that rarely makes appearances is buffy herself. even seth green - a little bite sized nugget of studliness. currently i'm having a pretty serious one about faith mmmmmmmmm

i promise you though that if alyson and i got a hold of neil he wouldn't be gay anymore!!! ;) :D