Friday, January 02, 2009

the fat conductor

the boy watches thomas the train. it's actually not bad and the episodes where george carlin narrates are pretty damned cool to watch just because of that very fact. anyhoo, the . . . um, i don't know what the hell is - the dude who runs the train yard is called sir topham hat. i was recently told however, that in england they called him 'the fat conductor'. the person who told me that said it was because of the whole political correctness thing. maybe. but my theory is that they don't want americans to know what they call fat. because by our standards the fat conductor is downright svelte.

i have to do a spell. for the end of my witchcraft 101 - year and a day committment. supposed to pick something in my life and work on it magically - one spell or many any type of magic(s) my choice. any suggestions?

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Something to enchant your garden vegetables with goodwill and healthfulness?

Something like that... an enhancement of a tangible thing that you have already exerted righteous effort upon.