Tuesday, January 20, 2009

i have got to start doing this earlier

i always have a lot to say in the middle of the day and by this point i'm, well, friggin tired. i suppose the fact that we spent over an hour doing divination at witchcraft class might have something to do with it.

i taught my son how one stands for the anthem and he swayed to the music. oh, and speaking of music i can not believe they played lord of the dance right before he took oath. i mean yeah, i'm hopeful about the guy but good gravy. for those of you who don't know - lord of the dance is about jesus for those you that don't know. here are the lyrics

I danced in the morning when the world was young
I danced in the moon and the stars and the sun
I came down from heaven and I danced on the earth
At Bethlehem I had my birth

Dance, dance, wherever you may be
I am the lord of the dance, said he
And I lead you all, wherever you may be
And I lead you all in the dance, said he

I danced for the scribes and the Pharisees
They wouldn't dance, they wouldn't follow me
I danced for the fishermen James and John
They came with me so the dance went on

Dance, dance, wherever you may be
I am the lord of the dance, said he
And I lead you all, wherever you may be
And I lead you all in the dance, said he

I danced on the Sabbath and I cured the lame
The holy people said it was a shame
They ripped, they stripped, they hung me high
Left me there on the cross to die

Dance, dance, wherever you may be
I am the lord of the dance, said he
And I lead you all, wherever you may be
And I lead you all in the dance, said he

I danced on a Friday when the world turned black
It's hard to dance with the devil on your back
They buried my body, they thought I was gone
But I am the dance, and the dance goes on

Dance, dance, wherever you may be
I am the lord of the dance, said he
And I lead you all, wherever you may be
And I lead you all in the dance, said he

They cut me down and I leapt up high
I am the life that will never, never die
I'll live in you if you'll live in me
I am the Lord of the dance, said he

Dance, dance, wherever you may be
I am the lord of the dance, said he
And I lead you all, wherever you may be
And I lead you all in the dance, said he

i mean realy people - as i said; really cool guy obama but WTF - no wonder people mock the whole messiah thing.


at current i am doing all things in mediocrity or in a sense of just barely holding on. never quite relaxing; never getting quite enough done. it's very frustruating and truly must come to an end shortly. i could use another week this week. or to not need to sleep for a week or inspiration or something.

also my ear is snap crackle and popping grrrrrrrr

6 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Mmm... now I want some rice crispies in milk.

Hopefully Obama will do something eminently forgiveable but also pretty stupid soon, and people will realize that he's just a man, and he cannot possibly speak for an entire race of people, or save us all.

How weird is that?! Hoping our President fucks up...

kimberkara said...

And he didn't get killed yet!
Why not blog from work?

cassdawn said...

i know right!! carl wanted kai to watch it - and he did. i called carl and i was like 'if he gets assassinated while my son is watching this on live tv - you're a dead man'

but i realized - he can't get killed yet because dick cheney has not offered him all the kingdoms of the world yet. (in this scenario cheney is the devil tempting jesus/obama during his fast in the desert)

yeah, i guess i will have ot start blogging from work - the late night vibe was working for me for a while but . ..

cassdawn said...

o, and scoot - first i hear ya but i hope his screw up isn't too big because that right wing surge is just chomping at the bit.

but mostly i address you here to tell you i think it's kinda weird that my ear gunk makes you want cereal. just saying

kimberkara said...

Don't forget Cass, he has a doctors note - the other day he watched some guys head explode online then just had to have tomato soup. And he's allll mine.

cassdawn said...

so basically, fairly disgusting things make him hungry. there's no doctor's note for that - although freud would have a field day.

better keep your eye on that one kimmie!!