Tuesday, January 27, 2009

LUSH

ha! you were seduced by the title weren't you!? ha! lush is just a soap shop. twelve years ago it was in london and they didn't have any "stateside stores". the stuff is fantabulous.

so i had a million thoughts in my head - something about turkey sausage is all i remember. but everything got hijacked by the beginnings of a poem. a bad poem but a poem nonetheless

we talked our endless talks
skirted the issue of love
we held each other's hearts
but lacking proper courage
- - -then there is a line or two about the word never

so i have moved on to firefly. made my way through angel. i watched all but the last one. the last isn't really my favorite anywya. i was highly diappointed with how it ended. there are a little more than two weeks to dollhouse. i guess i will watch the interviews / special features.

sorry this is so short but i got home late and i'm running out of time / tomorrow should be longer i will be home most of the day

Also . . . I can kill you with my brain

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVE Lush!
Their Karma soap is AMAZING.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Only the internet could make English soap seem exotic to me.