Sunday, January 18, 2009

here's what blog365 has taught me

only 18 days in and here's what i have learned: i am damned near close to boring. maybe i should do a spell to make me more interesting.

but on a happier note - my head and my house are becoming a bit clearer. and even cooler - my kid and i took a nap together today. he usually isn't in favor of that. he likes his own sleeping space. even when he is sick or upset he will climb into bed with me and snuggle for a short time and then 'i wanna go to my crib'. not that he isn't affectionate - he is very much so and overall i appreciate the fact that he doesn't want to sleep in our bed but every once in a while it's nice.

oh, so andrea - yes, i am doing blog365. stay tuned for more riveting posts on nearly nothing ;)

so for a while we were trying to find a new daycare for him. i think we have settled on staying with his current one. their preschool program seems to be a huge jump from the toddler room in terms of what they do. i found a few pretty good programs i would have considered but they were september through june. i mean what the fuck. so only school teachers or people who don't work can have good care for their children. fantastic.

i'm thinking i should have a boob job.

3 comments:

kimberkara said...

Have you ever thought that if you could be a stay at home mom you would? I've decided that I was wrong in thinging that. I would not be as effective as daycare. They are not perfect, but they're better than the 2 she was in before and she hasn't been sick yet.

cassdawn said...

well, i would be a stay at home mom. but it's convoluted because in today's day and age (haha) i think a kid kinda needs to be in school just because every other kid is. i think in some ways i wouldn't be as effective and in some ways more so. but my point is i know what childcare CAN be and i'm just aggravated at my lack of ability to find it. or rather that i can find it but they only have really good programs for sept - june or half days or . . . so basically if you work full time your child doesn't deserve a good education.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

You aren't boring, by any reasonable metric.