Wednesday, January 28, 2009

look they got boy whores

another fantastic joss quote

thought y'all might be interested in this clip. plus i am on a mission to convert ya :) a little back story is that the girl is supposed to be slightly psychic



anywhooo - i'm drained. anger and sorrow . . . if only they sat like knots in my stomach instead of dripping off of me / swirling around me so my aura is like edward gorey drew pigpen. so i've stuffed it down with frozen yogurt and i got not the energy for coherence.

politics - i will preface this with a free admission that i need to do more research BUT i find it hysterical that republicans are now saying we don't want to join in a bail out now that it is under a democratic president when not even a quarter ago they were fucking bail out central. but hell if nothing else so far i'm happy just to see he's doing something. cuz some mickey mouse repairs beats the shit out of sitting on our asses watching the house fall down around us.

when the hell did all the daydreaming i did as a kid turn into wallowing. suppose it doesn't matter either way it's wasted energy. neither one gets a damn thing done. still i miss hope, even if it was foolish. i have expended energy on . . .

so this weekend i will be reading through the what do i have to do for teacher cert. but don't get too excited scoot - got something else to do first.

mmmm peppermint tea

so yeah, i have been staring for a while now and i got nothing to say. i suppose maybe i should stop watching firefly since the last two shows someone died and this one someone is going crazy. if it all wasn't so damned funny.

alright maybe the blogs are wearing / hell maybe my mind is wearing because i am trying to avoid truth because it is depressing but at least it has energy. i'll have to think about which way i want to depress you :)

the postal service is thinking about / threatening to shut down one day of mail delivery. is that supposed to be the scariest of news that we have heard??

well, i'm sure you have whiplash from the non-sequiturs i keep throwing at you

Also . . . I can kill you with my brain

3 comments:

kimberkara said...

Slightly depressing I suppose, but real. Real is good. Plus, who said you have to amuse anyone bored enough to read about other peoples lives? I'm just sayin' is all. How long are you going to avoid talking about Gideon? The tv is going to eventually retard more brain cells than you can use. Take it from someone who knows.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Republican house members are a precious remnant nowadays. There isn't a liberal Republican in a purple district anywhere in the country. Republican senators in purple states, well, that's a different story.

Any ways, I await your reports on your teaching certificate with hope and restrained enthusiasm.

kimberkara said...

I reread my comment when I got the update from Scoot, and I would like to clear up my typo - you will lose more brain cell than you can spare.