Monday, January 26, 2009

damn

well, that was sent at 12.01

i started this post and then drifted . . .

i'm still counting it though so tttthhhhpppttt :) after all it's blog365 not 365 in a row. j/k i know i effed up but i still thinkt here's value in pursuing it.

we had "christmas" today with my dad and stepmother. my kid is going to be so confused about xmas. he keeps getting presents from people. and there are still a few more at my mother's. next year will be disappointing for him .

so the double date was good. it was nice. nothing particularly intereesting to report. i made my phone call /got voice mail and haven't called again yet. sigh. very sad.

there was a show on npr today oxford style debate as to whether or not george w. was the worst president of the last 50 years or maybe more. i only caught the very end of it. i'm going to have to pull it up on the npr site. karl rove was arguing the con.

carl has been coughing like he's going to die soon for a day or so. is he asleep - no, no he's not. good gravy.

well, that's it - kiskis - be good and

Also . . . I can kill you with my brain

3 comments:

kimberkara said...

So, is that all we get for Sunday and this is your Monday post? Sheesh.
Who was the date with and who are you playing phone tag with?

cassdawn said...

no this is sunday's post. they'll be a new one today.

lynne and luisfer

adam (as in skip, bob and )

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

:)

I am going to see if Kim would like to double date sometime...