Tuesday, February 03, 2009

you can run your whole life but not get anywhere



SocialD bitches!!

anyway that's pretty much how i feel - except i haven't done as much drinking - unfortunately. i need to do more - a lot more. a binge worth.

tonight was imbolc. well, okay last night was imbolc but tonight we had our rites. we call on brighid of the flame to ask that spring / warmth returns again. i hope to cripe that she doesn't let us down cuz i don't know how much more winter i can take.

well, i have an early day tomorrow and i have already blown that by being up this late. i have four or five more witchcraft classes beofre my initiation - anyone wanna come?

oh - and how the rest of my day went - work = people's bullshit; exhaustion; cooking; crying yadda yadda but most importantly - don't poop in the crib! remember poop goes in the potty. that and

Also . . . I can kill you with my brain

3 comments:

kimberkara said...

Don't poop in the crib. Don't poop in the crib. Got it. Is he still in a crib? Maybe it's time for a bed.

When is your initiation?

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Wow, getting initiated sounds like a big deal! When will this happen? I would certainly like to attend, but I doubt I will be able to. In any event, I wish you well, Cassie.

Andrea said...

You have my word that I will not poop in any crib.