Monday, February 16, 2009

grrr

the skin at the base of my left pinky is friggin itchier than itchy

tonight's hobby obsessing over the largeness of my pores (i think it's time to start doing that skin regiment thingie). i'm sure i'll be back to have a grating in the back of my mind bsession about my weight tomorrow. nice to mix it up every once and a while.

so the foot itself has been hurting lately. BUT i think i have figured out all of this. i mean, a certain amount of pain is to be expected but . . . it's because i don't walk or run or swim or any of those forward motion exercises. i haven't in a while. i really think that's it. so that's what i have to do. well, i mean, not the running thing - that's never gonna happen. no day no way. you couldn't get my ass to run before i was all cripplefied. i did try one season in high school. uck! anyway, hopefully it works.

so last november i went to my friend adam's 40th birthday party. i reconnected with adam at latin school's class of 1987 reunion. yes, again, the one i went to with gideon - friggin things circle. but anyway, at his birthday party i got a chance to connect with some other people i haven't seen in a long time. in particular cathy. she and i were very tight. but i dated someone inside the group and when he and i started to have problems i didn't talk about it at all and he did pretty much nothingelse so of course i was the bad guy. there was more to it than that but that was a major piece of it. so anyway - after cathy and i did a fairly stunning rendition of meatloaf's paradise by the dashboard lights; we got to talking about her cancer remission and mastectomy and etc etc. well, i found out about a week or two ago her cancer has resurged and is in a variety of areas.

so i gotta wear my mouth guard faithfully for the next week and if my tooth is still bugging me i'm gonna have to at least pull that one out.

i so wish i had telekinesis. although, i did manage to reorganize his play room and move the furniture around and i am one load of laundry away from NO DIRTY CLOTHES IN THE HOUSE whooooo hoooooooo i'm so excited that you'll have to

Excuse me. I have to call everyone I've ever met.

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

There is something very satisfying about laundry being in its place. Keep at it Cassie.

I rather do enjoy our discussions.