Thursday, February 19, 2009

i'd give you everything i got for a little peace of mind



i would welcome his ridicule of my overdramatic grief.

oh, how i wish i was normal. i don't really mean that in reference to the whole grieving thing. well, yeah, okay, that too but beyond that. i wish i could just be normal. like people do. or barring that, i'd take interesting and successful or one without the other.

wow - i just saw an ad for a tv show and one of the guys was the dude that played prince's father in purple rain and he looked exactly the same. for some reason that guy's looks always fascinated me.

also why am i all swelly - my hands; like i've eaten twelve pounds of salt.

i went back to PT today. they want to do an MRI of my hips and my chiropractor wants to do an Xray so whooohooo me.

i think i need to build some strength to go along with the stretching. so i went for a bike ride today. holy pooper it was cold but it felt good. WOW i just went to google to try and figure out how far i went - turns out i went over three miles! yay!!

okay, so it's 10.30 and tonight i shall sleep as i seem to have missed out on that for a few nights.

O O OMG!!! the absolute cooooolest thing happened tonight. carl took malachai to the store with him and told him 'we have to pick up a few things for momma - what should we get her" and my little boy said "we need to get momma new flowers" seriously. how friggin unbelievably awesome is that???!! and then he picked that out. he chose deep pink begonias. <3 <3 :)

that's all you get outta me . . .

I could be out pillaging, devouring babies, making merry with the local virgins! But instead, I had to come all the way back here to kill you.

2 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Just remember to bundle up when you bike. Seriously, a Cassandra-cicle on wheels would ruin my week.

kimberkara said...

I don't think there is such a thing as normal where everything is good. I think you should wish for money instead. I'm just sayin' is all.. money would make just about everything better. I'm wishing for money right now and clicking my heels together just in case it helps.
Kai and the flowers... that is so sweet!