Sunday, February 08, 2009

did anyone else see that truck

the one that hit me. i'm fricking exhausted. i've slept most of the day and literally done nothing else the rest of it and if i stand up for more than a few minutes . . . in fact, i have lots of thoughts but i have no idea how many words i will actually be able to type

so ironically a certain someone made some actual points; mm, not points but real facts. i concur there is a state that can be reach where one interacts with a spiritual world. and in fact yoga is a pathway; course that needs to be sought after and worked on believe me it doesn't happen just cuz you decide to touch your toes. we part ways on the what that means as well as what eccles actually said and meant. but in the strictest sense it isn't worth discussing.

needless to say i didn't make it to yoga tonight but it wasn't because i was dissuaded :)

i'm eating cookies and drinking peppermint tea. i've eaten a lot of crap today. sigh. chocolate even - kim can tell you how weird that is.

i started a poem yesterday - it's horrible but eh:

my mind wiped clean
smooth as walls
flat and unchallenging
why clog up the cells
when there's an overgrown soul
Begging for more

hard spiraled band of pain
dotted between throat and heart
a simple fingertips worth of pressure
on my clavicle could shatter the silence
send the teeth to chatter

his is the name sits on my tongue
with my mouth glued shut
in the early morn
a stretch; a yawn
and i've pushed his face
out of my mind

my mind wiped clean
smooth as walls

seriously though why don't you guys get the wonder of joss whedon. i think my next project will be to assemble some of his greatest quotes. the mastery of language just kicks

my son has still not fallen asleep - he is in his crib blowing raspberries and giggling to himself.

cookies are calling

Also . . . I can kill you with my brain.

1 comment:

kimberkara said...

Peed on a stick lately?
(Yes, I'm sure my father has peed on a stick at some point in his life Micky)