Wednesday, March 04, 2009

you will get nothing out of me - NOTHING i say

please read the title in a german accent ala mchale's navy. and if you don't remember mchale's navy . .. . please humor me.

anyway, again i tried to post on my phone and again no joy. so know that this is the extent of my dedication i just got my ass out of bed and came back downstairs to type my blog. and it is waaaay effing late. why didn't i do it before. blame it on the moon (moon is my code name for flexeril). no, really, it doesn't knock me out but it did make me a little spacey. plus i was hunting through my photos for a certain picture of me, scottie and chris that this girl i know wants to possibly use in a show. so yes, i am loyal.

OTOH - i have my new PT in the morning which i have beena ssured is basically an ass kickig session and i have to be up early for it so . . . SEE YA

i did find the most wonderful website http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/buffy/quotes/index.shtml

there's something about food that moves by itself that gives me the heebie jeebies
There's something about food that moves by itself that gives me the heebie-jeebies.'

There's something about food that moves by itself that gives me the heebie-jeebies.'

No comments: