Wednesday, March 18, 2009

on a dime

it's amazing how the atmosphere of a situation can turn on a dime.

i'm seething a bit at the moment so this will be very brief. and if i can calm myself down there might be an after 12 addendum. suffice it to say - i often feel like i'm screaming into a vacuum. no, not a vacuum cleaner. and the amount of crap i have to do before i go to bed tonight is staggering. tonight - bah! - tomorrow.

see - seething. not fun blogging.

i must go finish mixing paint and setting up for a spell i have to do this weekend. ahhhh, this weekend, i feel a tiny bit better on that front. saturday night i'm gonna see if i can't drink as much as shane :). i met a girl on line who said she drank with him one night and did keep up with him and that is when she decided to stop drinking. interesting way to hit bottom.

alright i am feeling a little better but the paint is drying out.

the endodontic guy said i just have really bad TMJ ; my new PT kicked my ass twice tonight and i have to get a tooth filled tomorrow morning. i'm freaking falling apart. can i just have a few extra days in a week. my luck they'd happen during my period. oh, right

'Turns out, when a secret government agency studies vampires and puts chips in their brains that keep them from hurting people, they don't really build websites.'

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I wish you the best with your spell, and I'm sorry about your dentist problem. I wish you well, Cassie.