Monday, March 02, 2009

well it's about frickin time

i saw my first dating site commercial featuring a gay couple that wasn't a "for gays only" site. YAY!!

kim is very correct - i am wasting good drugs on actual pain!! dammit. dammit.

but the interesting thing is that i think this jaw thing is the explanation for a number of issues. so let's see my jaw is sending pain into my mouth, head, neck back and arm and my ankle is sending pain into my foot, legs and hips. whoo hooo - ya, know you're jealous.

so i figured out why my blogs have been sucking on and off for a few weeks now. unless i am talking with someone else when i pause to take a tour of my brain i find it is full of either the things i need to do and they are nearly endless OR things that are bothering me that i spend a great deal of time suppressing. i'm not exactly sure what to do about that - just mentioning it.

the first step is admitting it, right? hi, i'm cassandra, and i am boring.

Psychologically this is fascinating, doesn't it make everyone wanna lock them in separate rooms and do experiments on them? ...Just me then.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

You're not boring!!! I think you're funny.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I am in awe with your ability to just let it all spill out. You rock.

kimberkara said...

There is no rule saying that you have to amuse all the people all the time, and remember you are your own worse critic. If you started blogging every day about how dinned tasted and you ate the same frickin thing every day then yes, I would comment back some suggestions on how to spice things up on your blog. No more spice needed here chickee.