Thursday, March 12, 2009

as i was saying

day before yesterday my friend told me that i hadn't changed a bit. it was meant as a compliment but needless to say . . . it isn't my friend. i don't assume she has ill intention. i just think of who i used to be . . blech. but then i'm never satisfied.. that's not to say i don't like myself at all. i know that's what it sounds like - it's like i'm working on a painting that i like but just can't quite get right.

oh and by the way - combine that with the fact that honestly i'm not big on telling people what i'm feeling. if you know me than it probably seems like i am but that's just because i don't mind talking about things that a lot of people do not want to say. but by and large they are things that don't make me feel particularly vulnerable.

i have a new crush - i really don't want to start watching NCIS but . . .i mean; COME ON!



i was in the area and thought you might like to go out for coffee...or food...or kisses and gay love

2 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I think you are a wonderful artist. Just keep painting.

kimberkara said...

I see an evolution tho most things are the same or similar. I don't even remember exactly how I used to be and even though people would likely say I'm the same ole Kim I think I am quite different. Try reading some old journal entries from high school or college and I bet you see someone you barely recognize. Works for me anyway.