Saturday, March 07, 2009

stupid stupid stupid

so i just forgot. i mean i remembered until i got distracted. good distraction what can i say.

i actually had things to tell you. like yesterday was the 22nd anniversary of the first time i had sex. i don't often think about that. it isn't like it is something that i celebrate ever year. i just had a doctor's appointment and she asked how long i had been having sex and then later on in the car i was thinking about gideon (it's worse in the car) and my mind did that little free float association thing where of the five million things floating around in my head at any given time there is a connection between two or more. happens to me all the time. that's really where the strength of my memory lies. it's not linear. it's finding associations.

but whatever.

i also have a whole speel about my two interactions with the stupidity of healthcare and providers and insurance but that will have to wait because it is is 7:35 and have to go to that stupid business meeting my company holds every year on a saturday. blecch.

sorry again. (hangs head) i have done a very very bad thing

Yes, and you were very nearly devoured by a giant demon snake. The words "let that be a lesson" are a tad redundant at this juncture.

2 comments:

kimberkara said...

If you got laid, then you are forgiven. Aahhh the business meeting. Hope they have a good door prize this time. I still have my auto emergency kit.

cassdawn said...

. . . I am forgiven

No more door prizes - I'm partially responsible for that but more on that later. I'm actually in the mtg at moment