Monday, March 16, 2009

is there a new new deal?

new PT today - i'm just a teeny tiny owwie. tell ya what - this will likely result in some weight loss.
course i'll probably be a full fledged addict by then but hey, ya got to give a little . . . :)

i read an article about new companies that are popping up that activate informing your online communities when you die. weird huh? i mean, it makes sense. it's a little creepy to see your dead friend every day.

you should read this http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/03/16/AR2009031602961.html
and really what the hell did they think was going to happen?
personally, i'm just happy to see the american people finally getting angry at those that are making money hand over fist instead of blaming everything on the poor or the minorities or the penultimate of all evils - poor minorities.

carl is drinking champagne out of a sippy cup.

i have got to stop clenching my jaw.

must make phone calls tomorrow!!

Being the slayer made me different. But it's my fault I stayed that way. People are always trying to connect to me, and I just slip away

2 comments:

kimberkara said...

I can SO see Carl drinking champagne out of a sippy cup.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I think sippy cups should be sold in liquor stores during Mardi Gras, New Year's Eve, St. Patrick's day... the big drinking holidays. Call them... I dunno, "drink savers", or "party pails"... something.

AIG doesn't quite understand that they are going to have to change quite yet. Inwardly focused organizations act like they are idiotic, mostly because idiots hire idiots.