Monday, May 11, 2009

trying something new

i'm going to start going to bed no later than 11pm. cuz i had something to tell you people and i don't know what the hell it was because my brain is broken form lack of sleep.

i have to take the kid to the eye doctor tomorrow. i really hope there is nothing wrong with his eyes. eh, i suppose it doesn' matter. i mean according to my insurance company it isn't necessary to have your eyes checked or treated so there you go. sigh. i also have to find someone to look at my jaw. apparently there are discs in your jaw which i didn't know. sother is a chance that my discs have broken down. whoo hoo lucky me. the tooth reshaping seems to have helped quite a bit though. i am extraordinarily curious if my jaw troubles have anyting to do with a certain crazy man fracturing it some 15 years ago or so. i'll let you know

alright - so if this goes as planned then my sleep should bring you something interesting.

6 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

So... Massachusetts has near-universal health care, but it sucks?

kimberkara said...

Good ole Dick. At least he's dead.

cassdawn said...

massachusetts doesn't have anything close to universal health care. what massachusetts has is a mandate that you have healthcare. that you purchase. there are tax breaks and low income care etc. but it is absolutely not universal healthcare.

anyway, mine is private. and actually most private companies don't cover your eyes - makes perfect sense, right? eyes aren't essential. fertility treatments are but not your eyes.

cassdawn said...

we actually have no idea if dick is dead. people do live into their 90's ya know

kimberkara said...

Dick is dead. Lets call Wild Oats and see if he's still scammin cheese.

kimberkara said...

uh ok... i just had a little heart attack. I think I just spoke with him
Richard Globus (816) 941-2118 12942 Wornall Rd, Kansas City, MO 64145

*shudder*