Thursday, May 28, 2009

boredom comes from the inside child

that's a quote from a poem about the paedophiling ways of lewis carroll. in the poem - actually it could have been a play (we performed an excerpt when i did oral interpretation in college) ANYwaaaaay in the piece that quote is attributed to carroll so on the one hand one pushes it aside because it's supposedly coming from a pervert. on the other hand, there is a lot of truth in that statement. so every time i realize i'm bored; that's when i realize i'm also boring. there is very little as unforgivable as being boring. i think evil is better.

it is 9.35. i'm watching supernatural and when it is over i will be sleeping.

i may have to start watching the vampire diaries. i don't want to - but i might have to.

nearly daily - about once a day my boy snuggles up to me and says "are you my friend?" he's also begun, in the last couple of months, telling me he loves me for no particular reason. so i'm feeling pretty loved.

i'm caught in a little bit of a vicious circle - in pain so i don't want to do much but the less you do the worse the pain. it's inconvenient. and i'm getting sick of taking the meds.

my cats create similar vicious circle - they follow me from room to room for food (not just food more food) and / or affection and therefore they annoy me so i don't want to show them affection so - more following me around. well two of them. one of them is just a normal cat.

tick tock tick tock - knock knock - whose there - sleep - sleep who - sleep deprivation is starting to eat me a live.

good night. i'll be dreaming of the winchester brothers. hope you have something so pleasant on your mind.

No comments: