Wednesday, May 20, 2009

raspberry lime rickey sherbert

'nuff said

ahd a mani/pedi today. other than the fact that my toe hurts it's all good. watching johnny depp which is always nice even if it is pirates and he looks a bit funky.

so other than the fact that i lost my keys for two fucking hours today and my mother had to come out here (all for naught since i did finally find them) and the director at my son's daycare had to drop him off at home - - it was a good day. grrrrrr

do they do tattoos on the crease of the elbow?

my mother finally brought up gideon to me tonight. one of the things she said was what a wasted life for someone who had so much potential. to wit i replied - what is the threshold? what isn't a wasted life? gideon enjoyed doing carpentry - isn't enjoying what you do count for something? i mean really who's life isn't wasted?? or is? however you want to look at it. how wasted is my life - i've worked all these years at a job that on a good day i feel nuetral about. and i've lived in fear to do anything i wanted to do - to the point where now i don't even want to do anything. i'm not trying to depress i'm just being factual. my point is what is the meeasure of a life and what it may or may not be worth? to say that a life is wasted is to imply that there is some point it can get to where it is not wasted. where isthat point??

hmm - cass, you'vegot a point thtere
ya damned right an if i had a hat . .

1 comment:

cassdawn said...

i apologize for the pooooooor pselling