Tuesday, April 21, 2009

seriously how much can one woman be expected to type??!

i have taken the eight gazillion scraps of paper that i have recorded all my 'final spell' stuff for witchcraft class and i have been typing them out. i am currently at four pages and i would say i am about half way through. ugh. and that is just the spell work not the questionnaire. i really needed some time alone last week. grr

i go back to PT tomorrow. and not too soon i'll tell you that. the good news is that it definitely works. the bad news is that i take it this means i will be doing it for pretty much the rest of my life. or maybe that is pessimistic; maybe if i can get those muscles stronger they'll need less attention.

in other pain related news they have started the reshaping of my teeth. seems to be helping a little. that and wearing my mouthguard 24/7

i also go back to work tomorrow. there, now i've completely ruined my mood.

today was carl's last day at that stupid fucking job. he starts his new one next wednesday.

and speaking of carl - it is eleven o'clock and his son is still not sleeping. so i suppose i have to do something about that.

I wanna torture you. I used to love it, and it's been such a long
time. I mean, the last time I tortured someone, they didn't even *have*
chainsaws.

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Well, the good news is that Framingham is going to have a beautiful weekend...