Tuesday, April 28, 2009

honestly people!

you can't expect me to write this damned thing every day if my life is not going to get any more interesting for christ's sake.

i have more rants left in me but not the energy for them. the world is very aggravating.

but instead let me focus on some cheery news:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/29/nyregion/29plane.html?ref=nyregion
this is very bad news in terms of what was done, however, it is nice to see accountability - an actual response of any kind. and i have to assume he isn't covering anything up because i went to that assmonkey o'reilly's site and i didn't see any rant on the subject. goddess knows if there was even a shred of information to turn into misinformation

yeah, see, just that wiped my ass out.

so what can i tell you. my baby is no longer a baby - he went to the park with his father and came home cooovered in dirt; streaked down his face. the bathtub was literally littered in dirt. tomorrow i go for his 3 year pedia appointment. i cant' remember if there'll be shots or blood. they don't bother him much anyway but i keep waiting for them to. when they take blood from him, he literally just watches nearly impassively. needless to say the nurses love him and he usually walks out overflowing with stickers.

he helped me make orange juice popsicles today. you'd think he'd won the lottery.

anyway, that appointment and my own PT appointment mean i have to try to get to work a little early tomorrow.

so here's today's thought:
I didn't come here to take anything away from you, but I'm not gonna be your little lapdog, either.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Your child is worth his weight in gold if he just sits there. In the hospital if we only needed one extra nurse besides the phlebotomist (sp??) then it was a good day.
I would give him a thousand stickers too!
When are you going to have another one? Or should I remove the when and just ask are you going to have another one?

Anonymous said...

don't forget how he saved that other baby!. maybe you should put the photo essay up.