Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blessed Beltane

We had our midsummer rite tonight and i FINALLY turned in my "final exam" so with any luck i will be initiating soon. if volume counts for anything they were a little surprised how lengthy my test was - 16 friggin pages long. grrr. i am honestly so tired of typing.

so now with that out of the way - it's time to write serena, gideon's ex-partner. i have written her nearly every day in my head since he died. a couple of times i have started but well, let's just say i'm a really awesome at procrastinating switching the laundry around so . . . when it comes to something that makes me so sad i could literally throw up, i become a true master.

okay, i'm so tired i'm typing with one eye closed.

I'm an old- fasioned gal.I was raised to believe that the men
dig up the corpses and the women have the babies.

2 comments:

kimberkara said...

Good luck. With both.

Anonymous said...

That's a shitty task to have to take up. I get the non-strater fidgetigibbets trying to write a hihowaya letter to my aged aunt, of whom it must be siad, is rather formidable.

I want you to write that letter, get it started, pour the whole thing out is one burst, then throw it away and start over.

i think it's just the hump of starting the dreadful task that needs getting over- I can usually finish OK as long as I stay shiny.

my two cents, away.

I hope it helps; the letter, i mean.