Tuesday, September 08, 2009

yep

i am seriously burnt out on typing. quite a bit of it about this obama speech because the country is apparently back on the crack pipe. actually speaking of crack - i had an anti-obama person tell me that i should look up marion barry's march on d.c. really? marion barry? i always think of chris rock "we tell kids don't smoke crack you won't be nothing - - - 'i could be mayor'" i'm not going to recount the whole damned thing now because i've kinda had it plus there is the whole everyone is insane thing going on.

i saw my tmj doctor today. i might be in love with him. just because of his working on me - not because of him. although he's a very nice man.

i guess i should go to bed since last night the kid got me up at 12 and again at 1.3 at which point he came to my room to sleep and proceeded to sleep on top of my head for the whole night. his grandparents loaded him up on sugar so i think that was why but just in case thi sis a new trend.

i go back to work tomorrow and i am seriously screwed with how much i have to do.

the one year anniversary of gideon's death is coming up

No comments: