Wednesday, September 09, 2009

is it over yet


representative joe wilson - disgraceful. his site is off line at the moment. if he was a democrat his career would be over . . . we'll see what happens

the rebuttal to the speech was pretty silly too. i understand it has to be written ahead of time but it didnt' address the president's speech at all so it makes me wonder if they really are just talking past each other. i'm so tired of the whole thing. but tomorrow i will wake up reinvigorated and researching info again. and why you ask?? why??? because it's less unpleasant than anything else i have to think about lately - except my little boy of course.

1 comment:

kimberkara said...

I did not follow the speech carefully. I spent more time watching the clappers and non-clappers. Anyway, Obama impresses me. I hope I don't feel stupid down the road for being happy he's our president.