Friday, September 25, 2009

miles to go before i zzzzzzzzz

tomorrow is the big yard sale - i feel like i still have a million things to do. i keep trying to remind myself that it is probably inconsequential whether they all get done. sorta trying to remind myself of that in general. i keep thinking that there is going to be a magic bullet. for example, with this yard sale like i am magically going to get rid of all the crap that is in this house. i am trying to learn to content myself with baby steps. the attempt to wait until i am able to 'do it all' is what has me in a position that is sooooooo far behind. le sigh.

kristen will be here in the morning. nothing like reconnecting all these years later over a yard sale :)

okay- more to do - more to do

this video creeped me out a little as a kid

No comments: