Tuesday, September 29, 2009

it's swine flu!! okay not really

i think i'm getting a cold. my throat is scratchy. i'm tired. even more ridculously so than just pregnancy tired. crap.

all of which has me going to bed again when i really have far too much to do to be going to sleep.

a census worker was killed in kentucky - oh, excuse me, according to foxnews he might not have been killed. he was found hanging from a tree with the word fed scrawled into his chest (and we don't know with what) and according to them it could be a suicide. makes perfect sense to me. there is a faction of the anti-obamists that are truly fucking dangerous. there is another woman who is urging everyone to stock up on weapons and ammunition. course the right is heralding her as a hero. never mind the fact that she began this campaign under the bush administration. the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

i really thought that this whole feeling of revolution would have happened under bush.

oh cucka - it's in my ears now.

1 comment:

kimberkara said...

The anti Obama mob are freakin nuts. I get some really stupid emails from my cousin that makes me question his intelligence. I will forward the latest one to you.
Get more sleep woman. The baby is #1 priority, which means your health is a #1 priority. You know this. Be a good girl now and get some sleep.