Sunday, June 21, 2009

when i woke up this morning - you were on my mind; you were on my mind

cuz i forgot to do the damned thing. i can't believe it. i literally never once thought of this blog yesterday.

i got some more things out of the basement yesterday for the yard sale that we are planning on having next weekend that we damned well could have had this weekend. saturday was supposed to be pouring rain but of course it was beautiful. and next saturday is supposed to be beautiful so there you go.

my cousin joe came to visit, which was a surprise. okay, it really wasn't that much of a surprise if i had remembered like three weeks ago when he told me he would be here for father's day weekend. but when you can't remember shit - everything is a surprise. it was a good visit and omigod he makes me laugh and i crack myself up when i talk to him.

so gotta go see the father today. the child's father is still sleeping. and the child is painting pictures for father's day. cuz god forbid i plan ahead.

1 comment:

kimberkara said...

I too am forgetful. I was lucky enough to have picked up a couple things for Mark some time ago, but I'll be damned where I put one present. Tell what's his butt happy fathers day for me.