Monday, June 15, 2009

and he gets back in my good graces

obama told a group of doctor's today that setting limits on lawsuits was unfair and they needed to stop practicing defensive medicine. and i know everyone thinks this is horrible and frivolous lawsuits. let me tell you just how much crap that all is. actually, i would need to dedicate and entire afternoon. today i will say this - most cases lawyers won't even take. cases that make it to court - juries are 85 - 90% likely to side with the doctor. i'll regale you with facts and figures some other time. but yeah, so far he has only done a ocuple of things that have annoyed me and only one of them a lot - not that i really think there was much he could have done about that.

i went ot see a new physical therapist today. it woas just the eval. we'll see what happens. they are supposed to try to do something about my jaw too. i suppose sleeping might help.

so i will.

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I hope you feel better soon. You rock out, Cassie.