Friday, June 05, 2009

i'm eating rolos

i am so very bored with this whole blogging process.

my laziness knows no bounds. seriously i am one of the laziest people i know. not intellectually. i refuse to think things just because they match how i feel or anything really unles i turn it over and over and over. and even once i make up my mind i can be convinced. (none of this is a shot scooter - our conversation brought this into my head but i'm not insulting you). but that logic muscle / debating thingie - that's just been instilled in me for so long that it's nearly reflex. my father never let me take anything at face value. eeeeever. starting at age four or so. when i hit early teens we used to stay up all night talking philosophy and sematics. i miss that so much. that's why i miss college too. i belonged to this chatroom for a couple of years - an antifeminist chatroom where feminist and misogynists argued back and forth ad nauseam. both camps yelled at me a lot. i felt i was doing something right. it's reassuring to be hated by extremists. but all the same it eventually grew tiresome. but obviously my laziness with punctuation and structure is something i'm comfortable with. rainbow twists twizzler - icky icky icky even rolos aren't getting the taste out of my mouth.

there is a crazy fb story to tell you but some other time.

my initiation is tomorrow and there is going to be next to no one there. on an up note carl made my caftan which is kinda nifty. well, i mean it's nifty that he made it. i'll have to let you know if it itself is nifty.

why is it so damned cold in june?

with any luck next weekend we will be having a huge yard sale. i can not wait to empty my house out.

No comments: