Thursday, June 11, 2009

INFP

that's my personality type. well, one of my personalities is anyway. ;)

i did finally write that letter to serena - i suppose i should look into the whole idea of sending it now.

twizzlers

thirst

i had something to tell you guys today. shite.

i can tell you that it isn't easy to buy a baby gift for someone who gets rid of her registry - GOOBER.


oh crap - i'll tell you this; my bid to forget work once i get home has worked so well that i just remember i have a ridiculous amount to do tomorrow and i have to leave early. grrrrr

2 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

You are a good friend.

kimberkara said...

Who ME? I picked cheap crap for my registry - it worked out better to let you pick something you like as much as I would. Anyway, it's still there somewhere floating around in cyberspace. I didn't touch it.

Twizzlers rock. If you ever see a 7-11 around there stop in and pick up a cherry Slurpee. You won't be disappointed!