Thursday, June 04, 2009

big oozy piles of crap

my belly hurts - worry and inspires chip eating but chip and anxiety don't make a happy stomach. i suppose i should have considered eating actual food.

yesterday carl took the kid to the beach up the street. he said the water and sand go together like a puzzle. in two years he is going to realize we are idiots.

i have had so much to do these last few days. i'm supposed to be working right now. hopefully i wake up early cuz it's supposed to be done. ugh.

this is going to be the longest week or two.

sleepy.

i'm still flabbergasted by the whole anti same sex marriage thing. two of my facebook friends posted against it today. well, they are more extended family not friends but still - i just want to shake them by their little shoulders.

carl just brought me a caprese salad ---- mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm buh bye

3 comments:

kimberkara said...

I don't get why people care how other people love or pay their taxes when it doesn't impact thier lives.
You have a beach?
I hope the next litte while goes by quicker than anticipated. I hate waiting too.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I care about you, I often express myself poorly, and I am sorry to have annoyed you so thoroughly. I wish you the best, every day, every where.

That being said, I will try to politely and thoughtfully respond to your comments on my blog.

cassdawn said...

Mark - I know (usually) that you don't mean anything untoward. and i'm happy to have you respond, even disagree with me. all i'm saying is that i'm going to respond in kind. i care about you too which is why i've restrained. there's no bad blood here. it's some of your positions i vehemently oppose.