Friday, October 30, 2009

tomorrrow is painting day

or at least painting day one. we are going to paint the boy's new room in preparation for the arrival of his bed next weekend.

i can really not believe how much this kid is kicking the hell out of me. i'm more convinced by the day that it is a girl, although still not as sure of it as i was sure that my boy was a boy.

tomorrow we take the boy trick or treating too. it'll more or less be his first time. at least his first time going door to door at strangers houses. last year we went to see a little family and he trick or treated at his school. he loves his costume so we got that going for us.

2 comments:

kimberkara said...

I felt Violet kicking me 10x's as hard as Sadie did. Violet actually HURT me. They are both female. Not that I don't want you to have a girl, but I don't this theory works. Your baby is going trick or treating too, isn't it... cause I bet your baby is going to get more candy than the boy.

cassdawn said...

hmmm - that was a lack of clarity on my part. i don't think that this baby is a girl because of the kicking. it's the same reason i thought kai was a boy. i just think so. although with kai i was positive.

the baby will be starting what i imagine will be a life long habit of stealing from big brother.