Friday, October 16, 2009

bed bed beds

no not where i need to go - i'm trying to find a bed for the boy

we went to dinner tonight. great pizza and the loudest fucking people on the planet. i almost left they were so obnoxious.

tomorrow we go get the stuff to make the boy's halloween costume and i find a bed - no matter what. we found two that i kind of like so if i can't find another then one of them will have to do.

i can not believe how strong this baby is already.

commercials about the difficulties for children in the world are truly going to kill me. except that marcia brady is beginning to annoy me. although, i actually cancelled my sponsorship with children international. ineed to do something - either call them or find a new organization. the thing is that i re-upped with them like three times - twice on the phone and once on line and they still never got it right and that makes me nervous about giving them my money. but it's a damn pity for me to be doing nothing. i wish i had a ton of my money. i would take in foster kids and stay home with them.

again today i had two people - "you are too funny". i just never know what that means.

No comments: