Monday, July 27, 2009

today has passed me by

i'm so aggravated at so many things. politics. people's lack of ability (on all sides) to actually listen to the whole story. i'll try to summon the energy to elaborate on that point but suffice it to say gatesgate just isn't as simple as "stupid cop" or "bastard professor". things rarely are that simple. i wish i could be like the rest of the world and feel that way. and even better not question . . . well, anything. stuff at home. work. my own brain. and then basically i get aggravated at myself for being aggravated.

i go to the biofeedback guy tomorrow. hopefully he can do something for me. maybe if i was in less pain i would be less aggravated; which would help with the whole holding my body completely tensed and gritting my teeth which might help me be in less pain and you see where this could be preferable to the vicious circle.

and maybe i'll actually be able to write something. because right now . . .

anyway - this kid moves a lot and my belly is giant

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

A giant pregnant belly?

Pictures, please.