Monday, July 20, 2009

fred

this is the name kai has picked for his baby sibling. he has decided said sibling is a girl. so he's all about the baby sister named fred.

so i was wrong. i wasn't a little burnt - i was a fried crispy critter.

the episcopalians are considering performing gay marriages.

and new haven ca wants to start running every visitors' license plate number. because we are an oligarchy and being rich means buying better law enforcement - - even if it does violate civil rights.

a girl i knew in high school's brother died. so very sad and bizarre. i have no idea how. gideon's obituary didn't mention cause of death either. if i didn't post it before - it's a lovely obit. http://www.recorder.com/story.cfm?id_no=5344207 if i did post it before - forgive me.

i must stop clenching my teeth.

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I care about you, Cassie. Hang in there.