Saturday, July 25, 2009

i have a tan

which is bizarre for me - in fact i sort of go out of my way to not get a tan. but i got burnt last weekend and then we went to the zoo today and a i got another little burn. it's weird when i get any little amount of color i get these little white dots that show up.

adam ferrara - very funny.

so john ridley wrote this . . . mess about the whole gates incident. i posted a reply. part of my reply was to say that the article was poorly written. they didn't post it. how pathetic are you when you can't take criticism. i was not rude - i used no profanity. here's the article. it's horrid. i don't have my reply because they didn't post it and it didn't occur to me to copy it anywhere.

the mother in law comes tomorrow with bagels and mmmmm lox.

aigh!! my scar is itchy but i can't scratch it. i mean i can but it doesn't effect it. grrrrrrrrrr

alright, gotta go finish cleaning up.

No comments: