Friday, July 17, 2009

C is for calamity

my aversion to doing this blog is increasing. my aversion to a lot of things is increasing. along with my annoyance. mostly with not . .. getting what i deserve. i am not someone who feels entitled. this isn't me whinging because i think i should get a prize for just breathing. i mean appreciation / recognition / pay off for the things i do. i sure as shit get the backlash for the things i don't do or do wrong.

in the interest of fairness i will say that there are definitely some areas of my life that i have random blessings - wonderful blessings. my son is a good example. course he is a mixture of deserved and random. i have probably never tried any harder at anything in my whole life. on the other hand i fall down on the job so much. he is such a good and sweet child. and funny. good gravy he is so funny. and i don't mean he says stuff that's cute funny - although that is there too. i mean he tries to make you laugh. even as a baby he would notice that something he did or a facial expression would make you laugh and he would do it again. before too long he came up with things all on his own to make you laugh.

the tmj guy basically said i was fucked. gave me a bunch of exercises to do and is going to try to release the jaw. if it doesn't do the trick i will have tot have a splint made for it and have it adjusted every three weeks and it'll cost about 3 grand - whoooo hooooo; it's already gonna cost a butt load since this guy isn't in my network. course my network can't provide me with any viable options because they can't look up by what i need treatment for - i have to tell them what kind of doctor i want to see.

mmm - i do make some pretty damned good chocolate chip cookies.

No comments: