Friday, August 22, 2008

post for scooter . . . and chris

first there's this video from one of my favorite tv shows.

but mostly i wanted to tell you that carl and i were talking and he told me that it has become fashionable and a selling point for stock brokers to list on their resumes that they have a touch of asperger's syndrome (which i just misspelled at first - and earlier today i couldn't spell agamemnon - i think i'm losing it)

also interesting blogger's spell check doesn't recognize asperger's

anyway, i wanted to tell you that and i also wanted to take that and chris' comment on my post and suggest that we start an ocd cleaning company. i would hire them.


8 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

"I just have a touch of Asperger's, not the full blown version, that would be fucked up. I have a computer like memory, AND I can look you in the eye..."

kimberkara said...

Hey, he stole my line! I feel so cool!

cassdawn said...

yeah, i've typed a response to you guys like six times and erased them cuz i got nooooo idea what you people are talking about.

kimberkara said...

"a touch of autism". They say they have a "touch" of atism, like not the full blown kind, cause THAT would make me weird! I just have a touch of it... just to good parts.

cassdawn said...

yeah, that's kind of what i thought you were saying - i just can't believe you're saying it.

is it fucked up to have autism - no. but if you're going to be a stockbroker you have to be able to sweet talk people, read their minds a bit and let's face it, manipulate them - all while doing very complex mathematics. so yeah, looking someone in the eye is kind of a prerequisite for that job.

nothing wrong with having dyslexia either but i ain't hiring a dyslexic to proofread. and if you have spina bifida you're not moving my furniture.

cassdawn said...

oh and little people can't be firefighters . . . for that matter, ladies, if you can't throw the average adult or at least a fire hose over your shoulder and control the situation - you're out too.

chris said...

"It vants no strraps"

cassdawn said...

okay chris - - - which demon are ya pointing to??? :)