Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgibbons

I forget last night - well, in all fairness, i actually sat down to read around 9ish and that was the end of me. but here's what i planned to write about.

i have a number of things to be thankful for - like most of us whether we are willing to admit it or not. i'm cognizant of the relative luxury i am immersed in; the fact that despite my bitching about pain and my stuffed up head - i have a pretty damned good constitution etc etc etc; i am thankful for the evidence i see here and there / that people tell me that i have touched or helped them in some way

but mostly i am so thankful for my son. if nothing before or ever again justifies my existence bringing him into the world does. and helping him to hold on to who he is gives me purpose.

No comments: