Thursday, November 05, 2009

so which one are you sneezy, dopey or douchie

okay - it's three minutes in but already i'm loving this new supernatural.

due to my lack of interesting stuff to write about - i'm thinking that i will start doing subjects. i love researching stuff on the internet so what the hell.

for today's post though - let me tell you this: this child i am carrying is apparently ridiculously huge. gained 2 pounds in three weeks. oh dear. hopefully it will be no more so than malachai, who told me today that he would teach the baby how to play games and stuff.

oh yeah, best . . . supernatural . . . ever! the title of this blog entry is from the show.

oh, and i would have known the kid was gigantic even before the ultrasound. as the date approaches i become more and more certain that being and having and only child is best. oh well. but i would have known because of the strength with which i'm getting my insides kicked out and watching my belly move fromt eh outside.

okay - so starting tomorrow - serial killers? yeah, i think we'll do some serial killer entries.

1 comment:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I once ate an entire box of frosted mini wheats by myself.