Monday, August 10, 2009

I am so effing pissed

i am seriously sick and fucking tired of people jsut thinking they can say whatever the fuck they want to me. everyone likes to joke that i'm a bitch and yet - i just got two emails from someone who is also working on the website - totally trying to bitchslap me. and for what?? cuz i misunderstood somethign. so he sends the first email that "sets me straight" and then FIVE FUCKING MINUTES LATER - LITERALLY!! he sends another email that begins with "let me try this again". i had not sent him anything or responded in any way in those five minutes why the fuck would yu say "let me try this again". it is so very difficult to not respond to people in exactly the manner that they spoke to me. for instance - "how bout you try it once and give me a chance to react before you come around try to get all high and mighty with me." but of course i don't. and it's the same in my personal life - everyone gets to comment on my behaviour, my demeanor. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i'm seriously pissed right the fuck off. maybe what pisses me off the most is constantly being told that i'm the person that _doesn't_ happen to. oh, yeah, i know, i'm reeeeeallly scary. if only it kept people from constant commentary. i know i've bitched about this before. you know what - i'll bitch about it again and i'll keep bitching about it until it stops bugging me. everyone can just bite me. i don't really see how this is good for my jaw :)

ob/gyn appointment tomorrow.also - giant effing headache. well, more likeside of face and jaw and neck ache. and now with a little taste of acid stomach.

No comments: