Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NaNoWriMo

"National Novel Writing Month is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to novel writing. Participants begin writing November 1. The goal is to write a 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, November 30."

so that's what i'm doing. i'm telling you this because you are supposed to tell people. basically so that you are shamed into actually doing it :) do not expect to read this thing. i will tell you if i actually write it but no editing is supposed to take place until after it is written and well . . . don't expect to read it is all

4 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I am going to do this next year. Blog 365 was this year's project.

Andrea said...

That sounds like fun! I think I might do it. What do I do with it at the end of the month though?

cassdawn said...

you upload it to their site and they count the words - they don't read it or publish it. you can scramble the words if you want. course i think that would be redundant with my work :)

then it's up to you - you can try to publish it and i think they hve means to help you with that.

Andrea said...

Word count:2901.
woohoo!